Weekend Recap-Star Trek

by - Monday, August 22, 2016

It was a very relaxing and chill weekend. It rained off and on so that kept me inside most of the day which I was fine with.

Friday evening we had date night and tried a new restaurant TEJAS.

What I wore...I love everything about this outfit!!!

 
Plaid top-Nordstorm, White Jeans-Hudson, Necklace-Stella and Dot, Belt-Gap,
Booties-Sole Society they are Steve Madden brand

 
For dinner I had the gulf shrimp and hubby had the trout. The margaritas' were super yummy!!! After dinner at TEJAS we went to another favorite Superior Steakhouse and had a drink and some yummy carrot cake. :-)

Saturday morning I had work and then ran some errands. I decided to set some mid August goals and one of them was cleaning out my inbox, clutter and deleted items in my mailbox. I have so many so I have decided to just dedicated about 30 mins to this task each day. I also finished reading a book that was in my August to read pile. More of this later when I recap what I read in August.

I got in my cardio and a healthy snack of oatmeal and strawberries. If you want to know more about my meal plan I would love to share details.



Sunday, I watched a new show on Netflix called Last Chance U...more to come on that on Friday when I do Friday Favorites. I did some yard work...It has been raining like crazy so our weeds are out of control.

 

Yesterday (Sunday afternoon) my hubby decided he wanted to go watch Star Trek. So at 740 last night we loaded up and went to the movie. I don't remember Star Trek being that funny as a kid but there were many points throughout the movie that I laughed.

Proabably the best line was...."So you mean to tell me you gave your girlfriend a tracking device?"

I love Spock....Live Long and Prosper

And...of course Scotty!!! Beam me up Scotty!!


You May Also Like

0 comments