New York, New York

by - Monday, August 15, 2016

In October my husband and I are going to New York for a day and a half before boarding a cruise ship out of New Jersey.

I am so excited because we are going to see Wicked. I loved the Wizard of Oz as a child. It was one of the first Disney VHS's (yes I am dating myself) I had. I loved watching it at my grandmother's while my Mom and her talked.


We are staying at the Omni Berkshire. We love the Omni hotels especially the one in Dallas and Ft. Worth. If you ever stay at the one in Dallas eat at Bob's Steakhouse. OMG sooooo good!!


Then we will board the Celebrity Summit for a 6 day cruise. We are at sea 3 days and then sail to St. Thomas and St. Marten before returning to San Juan. 


We have been to St. Thomas many times before so I am hoping we can find somewhere to parasail. 

You May Also Like

0 comments