Friday Favorites #2

by - Friday, August 05, 2016

Today I am joining Erica, Narci and Andrea for Friday Favorites!

1) Today I am 30...how is that possible?! Here are some pictures from past birthday celebrations!
 

 
This is from my 21st birthday!!! With my super sweet hubby!

 
2) I have been enjoying a wonderful weekend in TX with my family!


 


 
I am so excited to enjoy my cupcakes from Magnolia Flour today!
 
3) I am hosting a baby shower this weekend for my sweet friends Chelsea and Lyle and cannot wait. I have know Lyle since the first grade...he gave me chicken pox. :-) I meet Chelsea in 6th grade on the first day of school and we were cheerleaders and have been friends all these years. Chelsea is one of those friends I can't talk to for a long time and we pick up right where we left off.
 
4) August....ahh birthday month!
 
My hubby and I are born one week apart...he is older and so August pretty much is a month long celebration!
 
5) Running...running has literally changed my life and I love it!! I did my 30 minutes of cardio this morning to kick off my birthday. :-)
 
A bonus...I am so excited for the Olympics to start tonight!! What is your favorite thing about the summer Olympics?!
 
 
 
Hope everyone has a great weekend! What is your favorite thing to do on your birthday? 

You May Also Like

0 comments