Let's Talk...Fall

by - Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Today I am linking up with Andrea and Erika to talk all things Fall.

Yes, I know it is still August at 90 plus degrees but I am so ready for Fall. Sweaters, pumpkin spice, pumpkin patches, and warm soups are calling my name.

 
I have been pinning things to my board Pumpkin's Galore like crazy!! https://www.pinterest.com/prayteachlove/pumpkins-galore/

I have been adding to my fall wardrobe thanks to Trunk Club....this is a service like Stitch Fix but better in my opinion. It is stuff from Nordstrom and they have an actual store front in Dallas. You can go meet with your stylist and have a cocktail while they pull outfits for you. I am excited to get my first trunk and tell you about the goodies. Here are some fun things she picked for me already.
 
I think this will make a super cute fun date night outfit and later on I can add a fun wrap or cardigan with it.
 
I am excited to try some new things this Fall and have started a fun bucket list based on some ideas from Pinterest....
 

 
 
What are you most looking forward to doing this Fall?!?! Comment below


You May Also Like

0 comments