Show and Tell Tuesday-Awkward School Photos

by - Tuesday, August 09, 2016

 
I'm linking up with Andrea for her series...Show and Tell Tuesday. Today's topic is school photos. I don't really have any school photos as they are all at home in Killeen with my parents. However, my best guy friend from high school the other day was cleaning out stuff at his parents and found this picture from high school. Talk about a flashback. Why did I think bright red lips with no eye makeup was ok. I look like a ghost lol!

 
I have been loving watching the Olympics this week. I particularly enjoyed watching Men's diving last night and loved that Stelle Johnson said this!

“Yeah, I’m Steele Johnson the Olympian, but at the same time I’m here to love and serve Christ. My identity is rooted in Christ.”



You May Also Like

0 comments