Friday Favorites #3

by - Saturday, August 13, 2016

 
 
 
 
I am linking up for Friday Favorites today....
I can't believe how quickly the summer is flying by. It seems like it just started. It has been cloudy off and on here this week, but has been a nice treat since it is normally well over 100 during August.
 
1) I am excited to celebrate my husband's 32nd birthday today (the 12).

 
2) My husband loves all things Colorado so I am very excited about one of his birthday gifts these awesome etched glasses with all things we love about Colorado and Vail (his favorite place to ski).
 
 
3) I am looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend reading my new books Harry Potter and the Cursed Child and Center Ring.
 
4) I love the Summer Olympics....especially watching Michael Phelps win his 22nd gold medal. I am excited to be able to stay up later this weekend and watch swimming.
 
5) Erin Condren...I am so excited my new planner arrived and I have been filling it up with all the important details I need to remember!
No...that is not my name...it is the sample from the website! :)
 
Hope you have a great weekend bloggers!!!


You May Also Like

0 comments