Austin-Day Trip

by - Wednesday, August 03, 2016

Yesterday (Tuesday) my mom, Aunt and I went to the annual Margarita Sale at Julian Gold in Austin, TX. This is something we look forward to yearly. They serve you margaritas while you shop! #Mexican #oleole

I got 2 really cute tops one Vince and one Hale Bob one of my favorite resort wear brands!

 
We ran into several of my Mom's friends also shopping the sale which was sooo much fun!

Next, we went to Barton Creek Mall and went to Nordstorm...hello anniversary sale! #nsale

I love love love the Zella athletic brand and it only goes on sale during their annual anniversary sale. I got this super cute sweater for when it cools down.

 
I have been looking for a plaid top for a while...so I got this one and can't wait to wear with skinny jeans and booties when it gets cooler. Come on FALL!

 
I also got some new bras...I think I have had my current ones about 5 years! #wow After seeing Bad Mom's this weekend all I could think was uh please no MOM bra lol!

 
Next, we headed to my favorite place to shop in Austin the Domain! They have lots of yummy restaurants, and great shopping! Neiman Marcus, Vineyard Vines, JCrew, Lilly Pulitzer, Tory Burch and Kendra Scott just to name a few.

We ate lunch at the yummy North! They have great salads, pizza and Italian pastas. I love their Zuppa chips also for an appetizer and light snack.


Then we went shopping!!! I went into Lilly, because a girl has to have a new Lilly dress for her 30th birthday right?!?! Which one did I choose? Check back this weekend for an update.







You May Also Like

0 comments