Row Row Row Your Boat...

by - Wednesday, August 17, 2016

The weather in Louisiana has been crazy these past few days. It has been raining and parts of Baton Rouge (our capital and home to the LSU tigers) and Lafayette are flooded. Please pray for all of these victims as they will soon have to repair their homes.

 
I am welcoming the cooler temperature however and it is making me ready for Fall everything!!! I can't wait for pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin patches and craving, Fall decorations, booties, scarves and all the things that make me cozy.

 
My Pinterest board Pumpkins Galore is full of all things pumpkins, Halloween, recipes, and Fall clothes. https://www.pinterest.com/prayteachlove/pumpkins-galore/
 
 
What are some of your favorite Fall things to do?


You May Also Like

0 comments