Weekend Recap- 30th Birthday

by - Monday, August 08, 2016


My 30th birthday started off very early at 6:15 A.M. #wakeup 


The day before my birthday we went to Waco, TX and got cinnamon rolls and cupcakes from Magnolia Flour. I had a bite for breakfast before going on an early morning run. 


Laced up and all ready to go... 


After my morning run....3 miles for my 30th birthday!


Next, I went to get donuts and went to my grandparent's house...I had half a glazed and half a chocolate donut for an after run treat!


Then, it was timed to get showered and ready for the day.


I took some time to read...before lunch!


Headed to lunch at a local Greek restaurant with family and friends! #yummy #greek





I am a napper so after lunch I came home and rested for a while before dinner. 


Before dinner we took some pictures in my parent's backyard...this is an annual tradition we have been doing for 10 years.




We went to dinner in Waco at Diamondback's. I had a fish with lump crab meat, a yummy wedge salad, and a red velvet cake for dessert! 


Time for gifts!!! The hubby got me my first Prada purse! :-) 




Calling it a night! It was a truly wonderful 30th birthday and I was with the one's I love most!


You May Also Like

0 comments