Magnolia Market

by - Thursday, August 04, 2016

Who doesn't love Chip and Joanna Gaines. I am sure many of you have seen their popular TV show Fixer Upper!


 
They both are Baylor graduates and live about an hour away near Waco, TX. I went to their original store on Bosque Avenue years ago and recently have visited just the silos. I went Black Friday...talk about insane.

Now they have a home line, bakery, and garden section. I am excited to head there today with my mom and get some yummy cupcakes and explore all the new changes at the SILOS. I know there will be lots of pictures to come.

I am so excited to visit Harp and Co. Spice shops, and Roots. If you are looking to plan a day trip to Waco...I would love to tell you more about what to do, where to eat, what to see, etc.



I personally love Vitek's (bbq) you have to get the Gut Pack and George's. At George's they are known for their chicken fried steak and Big 0 (a beer).


You May Also Like

0 comments