October is Over...

by - Tuesday, November 01, 2016

 
Its November 1...so I can officially start talking about Thanksgiving and Christmas right?!
 
 
I love Thanksgiving because it is always at my mom's house. She has hosted the holiday since she and my dad got married 33 years ago. She wanted a way to have both families spend an actual holiday together. Some years we have had 20 plus at Thanksgiving. This year it will be a little smaller with about 8-10 people.

Here are some photos from Thanksgiving in the past....

 
 
 
 
 
I have started CHRISTMAS shopping and only have 2 people left on my list to shop for. :-)

To stay organized with Christmas shopping I create a list of ideas in my Notes on my iPhone. When I have purchased and item I put a check next to it. I got my dad and Father-in-laws gift while we were on our recent cruise.

I always buy my mother-in-law, mom and grandmother a calendar set. I like to buy a gift that I can repeat from year to year and then one or two bigger items that I know they will really enjoy.

I find my mother and father in law are the hardest to buy for. I am very excited about my hubby's Christmas gift for this year.

I am excited this year because I can help with gift giving. I am a Stella and Dot rep and we have some beautiful pieces for the holiday season.

Some of my favorites are linked below!!!

The Harper

The Pave Disc Cuff

The Gala Bracelet

Hammered Hoops

Let me know how I can help style you for this upcoming holiday season....stellaanddot.com/kelliwbeason

You May Also Like

0 comments