Friday Favorites-Saturday edition

by - Saturday, November 05, 2016

I am linking up with Andrea, Narci and Erika for Friday Favorites this Saturday. Yesterday was crazy busy so this post didn't happen.

Favorite Number 1

The Cubs win...Fly the W. I stayed up and watched all the games of the World Series this year. It was so nice to see two teams that haven't won in so many years. I was very happy that the Cubs came back from being down 3-1 with Cleveland ahead to winning the entire series. I will say Game 7 was very stressful when it was tied and they brought the tarp out due to rain.


Favorite Number 2

We have started planning our Disney trip in May with my good friend Ashleigh. We narrowed down the hotel and are deciding on which meal plan we want and where we want to eat each evening. I am getting more and more excited about eating a Mickey Mouse waffle and having Mickey ice cream in the park. I haven't been to Disney World since 2005 and my hubby hasn't been since he was in Middle School. Any advice on what is a must do?!?!


Favorite Number 3

Football....it is a big football weekend with my Bears playing TCU and LSU playing Bama. 

Baylor is the home team this year so hopefully we can pull off the win.



Favorite Number 4

Date Night....Friday night is my date night and I was so happy to enjoy the evening with my hubby last evening. I think it is so important to still date your spouse. We enjoyed dinner at the Steakhouse and just time talking about the week and upcoming plans for holidays, life in general and the future.

Favorite Number 5

Iphone Music....wow this has changed my way of listening to music and makes it so easy for me to make my playlist for POUND the workout class I teach. We pay I believe a monthly fee and are able to download music and don't have to pay for the actual music song by song. I can make different playlist for different things and it keeps me very organized. :-)


You May Also Like

0 comments