Life Lately....

by - Thursday, November 10, 2016

Life lately has been pretty busy I feel like...however, this week has just ticked by and gone soooo slow. I think it has been the time change.



Both the hubby and I stayed up late Tuesday evening, watching the election results come in....I was very happy with the end result. 


Sunday afternoon, I hosted a Stella and Dot online party, Monday evening I hosted a separate online party, and Tuesday evening I hosted one at my house. There are lots of exciting things going on with Stella right now and I just love their holiday line!!

Starting today (November 10th) for every 50 dollars you spend you will get 25 to spend later on. 


Some of my current favorite pieces are...


If you like any of these pieces be sure to check out stellaanddot.com/kelliwbeason!

Happy Thursday!!! See you tomorrow for Friday Favorites! 

You May Also Like

0 comments