Friday Favorites...Black Friday edition

by - Friday, November 25, 2016

Today I am linking up with Andrea, Narci and Erika for Friday Favorites and sharing some great Black Friday shopping ideas.

 

I am so thankful for my amazing family and that I got to spend the day with them yesterday. We had 15 people at our table yesterday and it was just nice to be with family and enjoy time together.

Today...I plan to BLACK FRIDAY shop!!! Anyone with me?!

I wanted to post a few deals I know about and discount codes for anyone shopping online today.

1) Stella and Dot...Ring in the new year with some of these amazing rings all on sale right. Shop my personal link stellaanddot.com/kelliwbeason

2)
 
Splendid is offering 30 percent off with the code TGIF30
 
3)
 
 
 Anthropologie is offering 30 percent off with code LETSGO
 
4) Of course all your major brands Apple, Target, Walmart, etc. have sales today.
 
5) Looking to order you holiday cards today to mail for CHRISTMAS? Shutterfly, Minted, Tiny Prints and even more are offering discounts today.
 
6) One thing I invested in earlier this year was an Erin Condren planner. We all need to start planning 2017 and daily planners are a must. Erin now even has blankets, tumblers and more.
 
7) JCREW 40 percent off with code Holiday
 
8) Loft 40 percent off with code Thanks
 
9) Gap and Banana Republic
Gap 40 percent off with code GIFTTIME
Banana 50% Off 1 Item Code BRFIFTY  40% Off Rest of Items Code BRFORTY
 
10) Pottery Barn free shipping with code MERRY
 
 
Sit at home and enjoy the comforts of online shopping or get out and use these codes also!!!

You May Also Like

0 comments