Life Lately...Stars Hollow

by - Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Like most of you I have finally had the Stars Hollow bug bite and have been binge watching Gilmore Girls. I am loving the Year in a Life episodes and just finished Winter. I loved watching this show in high school and am excited to see these 4 episodes. I was watching GMA this morning while Lorelai was talking about the new episodes. :-) It just makes my heart happy when a good show is on.

Speaking of good shows on TV I am loving This is Us!!!



I have been busy putting on Christmas decorations and watching Christmas movies on the Hallmark channel! What is your favorite Christmas movie?



Stella and Dot had an amazing sale this past week and today released some new arrivals...I am in LOVE with this navy tassel necklace and ordered it plus the matching earrings!!
Stellaanddot.com/kelliwbeason



I can hardly believe tomorrow is the last day of NOVEMBER!! We close on our lot...and are making some decisions on where we will be living in the future. More to come on that later. :-)

I can't wait to open my Advent calendar and start enjoying some yummy chocolate each day .


You May Also Like

0 comments