Healthy Habits for 2018

by - Tuesday, January 02, 2018

HAPPY 2018
 

I wanted to start off the NEW YEAR by sharing some healthy habits. Things that keep me happy and productive throughout the year!!

1) Clean Out Your Fridge--- I mean everything! Throw away old expired things, things do you don't eat and aren't healthy for you. All those sweet things added up during the holidays, get rid of them! Rearrange things so your fridge is a HAPPY place!

2) Write out your calendar for the year....update it regularly.
I started out January first by writing down important dates for the whole year.
Birthdays, Anniversary's, Trips, Super Bowl, Holidays etc.
Make sure you keep your calendar up to date and if you can sync calendars with your family members too!



3) Read for 20-30 minutes daily. I try to crave out quiet time in the morning when I wake up. I have been reading New Morning Mercies daily devotional this year. I also like to have time to read a quick book before bed too. I have a growing list if you have any suggestions.


4) Go to bed early...I try to be in bed by 10 every night...so you can...
 
5) Wake up early! Waking up early and setting your intentions for the day allows for a stress free and productive day.
 
6) Drink water daily!! I try to drink at least half a gallon a day. I LOVE my water with Crystal light and lemon!! Try adding fruit also for a fun twist!
 
7) Clean out your purse and wallet weekly. I like to do a dump on Sunday night so I can organize all my receipts and scan them for our business. If I start the week with a clean purse it just makes me happy!!!
 
8) Family time...Take down time to be with family, friends and those you love!!
 



 
 
9) Trash all paper clutter you don't need!! This is something I have to work on. We keep and scan receipts for our business and all bills. But less paper is a happy thing!!! Once a bill is paid you don't need the physical paper copy.
 
10) Be KIND always....Don't take things too personally. We all have bad days/weeks/months. Everybody is fighting a battle you know nothing about so always try to be the positive in someone's day!!

You May Also Like

0 comments