Friday Favorites

by - Friday, January 19, 2018

Hello blogging world...today I am back and linking up with Erika, Narci and Andrea for Friday Favorites!!!

Thank you to everyone who read my laundry tips and tricks this past week. Be sure to stick around as I plan to share tips monthly. If you have a question on anything be sure to comment below and I will do my best to get it answered!!


I wanted to take a few minutes and share my love for all things Nordstrom real quick!
Number 1) free shipping and free returns!!
Number 2) the majority of bloggers I follow use likeittoknow and  you can then get their outfits sent straight to your mailbox to shop. I find the majority of the people I follow also have a love for Nordstrom. :-)
Number 3) If you have a Nordstorm credit card you can shop sales early before things sell out.
Number 4) I love their makeup products and bra and underwear section.
Number 5) This is where I discovered my love for Zella workout wear!!!



Some of my favorite most recent Nordstrom buys are Natori underwear, my Vince slip on sneakers and my T3 curling wand!!! Below is a picture of hair curled with the wand ahhh love it!! Super easy to use and it heats super quick so less time waiting to curl your hair.


I recently have been following Ash Donielle on Instagram. She is so cute and a fellow Stella and Dot stylist. :-) She has the cutest style and recently showed some purchases from American Eagle. I haven't shopped at AE since probably high school. However, I went in yesterday and OMG everything was on SALE. I got a super cute pair of workout pants and a cozy sweater for this cold weather we have been having.

 
I think these workout pants are going to look super cute with my new Stella and Dot camo crush it bag!!!

 
 
What are you looking forward do doing this weekend?!

You May Also Like

0 comments