Friday Favorites

by - Friday, January 12, 2018

Today, I am linking up with Erika, Narci, and Andrea for Friday Favorites!!!

1) Thank you Shay at Merit Media for my new LOGO!! I am so excited for the changes coming to Classy Southern Texan in 2018.
2) Stella and Dot samples...I am unboxing my Stella and Dot samples today live on Instastories and Facebook. I am so excited about this collection..it is my favorite so far!!! I plan to do a fun giveaway so be sure to check here often and also my Facebook page!

https://vimeo.com/user34059362/review/248357253/2d4113b23d


 
3) GOODREADS....do any of you have a good reads account? I personally set a goal to read 50 books this year. I already have a long list piled up in my AMAZON cart. I am currently reading The Woman in the Window. I cannot put it down. Look for a post of all I read in January coming soon.
 
4) I recently ordered this drawer set from Target and cannot wait to use it. I am planning to put all my Stella and Dot jewels in it! This is my inspiration....


5) Caslon Jeans...I discovered these jeans about a year ago when I was getting a Trunk Club box. My stylist sent them to me in olive and they fit like a DREAM. Since I have ordered two pairs in black and they are my absolute favorite pants!!! They look great with booties or pair with my Vince slip on sneakers.






 

You May Also Like

0 comments