Friday Favorites

by - Friday, January 05, 2018

WOW...It is crazy to believe that the first full week of JANUARY is almost over!!! Today, as usual I am linking up with Erika, Narci and Andrea for Friday Favorites!!!



1) This guy is back in town!!! My husband works in Louisiana part time for his business and then travels to TX pretty much week on/week off for our family business here in TX.

 
This year we celebrated 10 years of marriage in OCTOBER and it is just crazy to believe we have been together over a decade. This is one of my favorite flashback pictures from when we were dating and my 21st birthday.

Lots has changed in 12 years of dating and 9 years of marriage. I look forward to OCTOBER. He has a surprise trip planned but I believe it includes Hawaii.

2) If you follow me over on INSTAGRAM (kwbeason), you have seen that I have started a new Bible devotional this year. One of my New Year's goals was to have daily quiet time to dig into the living Word. I attend small group on Wednesday evenings with a group of friends from a local church TBC in Temple. However, I wanted to find a daily devotional. What I love about New Morning Mercies is that it is short and sweet. The author Tripp always gives a place to reference in the Bible for additional reading and I have loved this aspect. I am really digging in and hoping to learn a lot this year and grow in my relationship with the Lord.

 
3) I have been following Milk and Honey nutrition on Facebook for a while, she was a Delta sister with me at Baylor. Mary Ellen is a food nutritionist in Houston and on her page she recently talked about a meal planning bootcamp. As most of us, I made a goal to get healthy this year. I don't want to lose a ton of weight, but I do want to learn healthy eating habits. Each day I have been getting an email with ideas of how to meal plan, make grocery shopping less of a chore, and just get some good recipes for the husband and I to enjoy together. Their was an ultimate meal planning bundle available so I went ahead and purchased it. It is on sale until midnight tonight!!! It comes with some many ideas from gluten and paleo, to crockpot and budget friendly meal ideas. I can't wait to dive in and try some new yummy dinners this year. I will be sure to post and share!!!
4) NEW LOOK...another Delta sister Shay with Merit Media is going to get CLASSYSOUTHERNTEXAN a new look in the next couple of months. I am so excited to join with her and keep sharing ideas and letting you into my everyday life.

5) Stella and Dot released their new line today and OMG so many goodies. Things are already selling out. Here are a few of my favorites... I love anything pearl and just the uniqueness of the bracelet is amazing! The camo bag is a favorite for sure because it has a separate spot for shoes!!!


 



Cheers to the weekend! I am off to enjoy time with the hubby! He wants to watch Rouge One tonight and then go see the new Star Wars movie tomorrow evening!

You May Also Like

0 comments