Friday Favorites---Top Products of 2017

by - Friday, December 29, 2017



Today I am linking up with Narci, Andrea and Erika for the final Friday Favorites of 2017. Wow it is hard to believe it is the last Friday of the year. Soon we will be ringing in 2018. What are some of your favorite NYE traditions?!?! My inlaws used to take us on a cruise and it is some the best memories of being on a ship in the Caribbean with family!!!


Today, I thought I would share my favorite products of 2017. Most of these are items I found this year and some are ones I have been using for a while!!!

1) Goggle Home

I gifted my Dad Goggle Home for Christmas and it has been called the best CHRISTMAS gift ever!!! He has taught it my mom's name, some of his favorite songs and so forth. He loved SIRI so this is even better. Probably the funniest part was him saying Hey Goggle play music. It started playing current music and he couldn't get it to stop. He called me (I was in Shreveport) and asked me how to make it STOP. He had unplugged it and we finally realized you have to say HEY GOGGLE everytime you want it to do something or stop something! :-)

2) T3 curling wand...OMG I have always tried to achieve the look of pretty curls. You know those ones your hair stylist can do but you never achieve at home. Well about a month ago my favorite blogger Mix and Match Mama did a hair tutorial and talked about the T3 wand. I will say it is an investment but worth every single penny!!! I had a Nordstrom note I used to purchase mine because Nordstrom has an awesome return policy but once I tired mine I have been hooked. It is sooo easy to use!!

Mix and Match Mama
 
 
3) Wolfermans English muffins and cinnamon rolls!! OMG the perfect morning breakfast! My mother in law send my parents a variety pack of Wolferman's products and there was not a single item that was not devoured in about 3 days. My mom even told all of her girlfriends about it and they purchased them for family and friends. The apple cinnamon and cinnamon raisin English muffins are amazing and the cinnamon rolls are yummy also!!
 
 
 
4) Dry Shampoo and Dry Bar products
 
I recently watched a hair tutorial my Mix and Match Mama and Brighton Keller and they both raved about Dry Bar products. My bestie Bethany swears by the products also and the blow dryer. I just recently got the dry shampoo and OMG life changing and the Sparkling Soda product makes my hair feel so refreshed and clean and sparkly!!
 
 
5) Melanie Shankle's books...OMG thank you Bethany and Mix and Match Mama for showing me these books. Back in August my sweet bestie Bethany got me Nobody's Cuter Than You about friendship. Now I am reading Church of the Small Things and I just love these cute, quirky little books about everyday life.
 
 

I am so thankful for this weekly link up and being introduced to Mix and Match Mama's blog several years ago. I love following along with Shay (yes her brother is Sean Lowe from the Bachelor), Narci, Andrea and Erika. I am looking forward to linking up in 2018 with these amazing women. Look for some new product reviews, life lately and linkups in the New Year.
 

You May Also Like

0 comments