Trunk Club Review-Happy September

by - Thursday, September 01, 2016

Happy September 1st....I know Fall hasn't officially started yet however, in my book September 1 means the start of Fall. I plan to pull out the fall decorations (not Halloween) just yet and decorate some this weekend. I am so ready for Football, pumpkin spice coffee, pumpkin patches and the cooler temperatures.
 
 
I decided to try Trunk Club this month and got my first box yesterday. I am still deciding which pieces to keep but wanted to show you everything I got in my box. :-)
 
 
 
This is how the box arrived on my box so cute!!!

 
It looks like an actual trunk....such a cute idea. :-)
 
 
This is what my box looked like when I opened it. I got 3 pairs of shoes, some shirts, a pair of jeans, a pair of pants, 2 pieces of jewelry (both earrings) and a fun jumpsuit.
 
 
I loved the open toe of these boots but they were sadly too big! :-(

 
I loved the chunky heel on these boots but they were too small. :-(

 
Love love love...I am going to wear around the house today to make sure I don't get a blister...however, I think these are a keeper. :-) Leopard is a Fall staple and must have in your closet.
 
 
Now for tops....
 
 I love this first option and am going to keep it. I love the detail of the pattern, and that I can transition it to fall. Until Labor Day I can wear with white jeans. Yes I don't wear white after Labor Day!!!! Then I can wear with black pants of jeans in the Fall. Win win in my book!

 
This next piece was a good simple basic. However, it was shear so would have to wear a tank underneath it. I am not keeping it because I have pieces like this in my closet.

 
 This was another eh top...I just didn't like the style. I was cuter on than in the box but its a send back also.
 
Dresses and a Jumpsuit
 
 
 
Loved this jumpsuit...it was a little too big but think I am going to keep and have altered.


This would have been a great dress for Spring and if I was still teaching...however I feel like I have better pieces in my closet.

 
Love the color but not the way this fit me...it is a send back.
 
Jeans and Pants
 
 
They also sent this plaid top but not cute on..the jeans and Frame which is a brand I love...I can't decide whether to keep or not though.
 
 
Last but not least this pair of maroon pants. I think they are super cute and will be great for the Fall.
 
What do you think of my first Trunk Club box?! What would you keep or return?!
 
Kelli



You May Also Like

0 comments