Friday Favorites

by - Friday, September 02, 2016

Today I am linking up with Erika, Andrea and Narci for Friday Favorites!!!

WOOHOO 3 day weekend! I am so excited I don't have to work Monday at the gym or babysit after school. I am looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend. We don't have big plans other than to relax. I need to help the hubby with some work stuff but other than that NOTHING is on the agenda. Well maybe, I have to work Friday and Saturday lol.


Last night, I came home and was so excited to see football on TV. The Saints were playing and it was just nice to see FOOTBALL back!



Tonight Baylor plays and I plan to make dinner and watch/listen to the game.


Last night, while I was working my hubby sent me these two pictures...our cat Allie is hands down 100 percent his...he doesn't admit this often. But I thought these two pictures were sooo cute. She loves to lay in his lap while he works. The second one is of her fitting in a tiny box...I am shocked she fit.



I found this picture on Instagram yesterday and it just made me HAPPY!!!


I love the movie ELF during the holidays!

Speaking of movies I can't wait for Hocus Pocus this Fall!!!


Happy Friday...Enjoy the long weekend!

Kelli 


You May Also Like

1 comments