Friday Favorites

by - Friday, September 30, 2016

Today I am linking up with Erika, Narci, and Andrea for Friday Favorites.

I look forward to this every week and seeing what these girls are up to and those who link up also.

1) I am most excited about the cooler temperatures and it starting to finally feel like Fall on this last day of September!!! It is currently 56 this morning in Shreveport, Louisiana. It is supposed to warm up to the lower 80s but it was a nice welcome this morning.

2) I hosted my first Stella and Dot trunk show last night. My mother in law was gracious enough to host it at her house and I had fun showing her friends the new line. I will say I feel like a walking advertisement because the necklace I was wearing 2 ladies bought because they loved it on me. :-) I also have an online trunk show going and it is going well also. Those ladies will actually get to be some of the first to order from our new Holiday collection. :-) WOOHOO!!!






3) Looking for a new car has been fun and stressful...I hope to make a decision before we leave for our anniversary trip to New York and the Caribbean.

4) October!!! So many fun things happen in October!!
Our 8 year anniversary
My parents 32nd anniversary
Several family birthday's
Our trip
Halloween
Revel

5) Starting next Friday I teach POUND for the first time...This weekend will be lots of practicing!!



Hope you all have a great weekend!!

You May Also Like

0 comments