Happy Fall

by - Thursday, September 22, 2016

WOOHOO!!! It is finally the first day of Fall or Autumn as some call it! I am ready for the leaves to change color, for pumpkins on porches and trick or treaters, pumpkin and pecan pie and time with loved ones.

Today, I am going to share some of my favorite fall things and some pictures of my home decorated for FALL!

 


 
Some must have for Fall in my opinion are...

A few pumpkin spice lattes!!!

 
Blanket scarves...booties...sweaters...a good pair of jeans (demin and black), puffer vests and Fall candles burning.
 
 
I personally love Paige jeans for everyday wear. They are great with a basic tshirt for your favorite football team, a cute top or sweater and just a good basic to have in your closet. Everyone has more than one pair of jeans but I constantly grab my Paige jeans. I also think it is important to have a few pairs of colored jeans also. I personally love my Red pair and am hoping to add an olive pair this
year.
 
Puffer Vests...I personally love the Jcrew puffer vests...I have one in navy and red. I also have a black North Face one that is a little more puffy but I love it too.  
Booties...I love my Steve Madden booties. I have a brown and black pair. This year I am looking for a good over the knee boot or OTK. I think I am going to want a brownish color but think also maybe a black. Any suggestions for over the new booties?!
 
Leopard seems to be big this fall. I am excited about my Stella and Dot leopard watch and new accessories. I am having a trunk show September 29th but would love to show you any goodies also. Check out my video below of some great pieces I just got.
 
 
 
Blanket scarves...I love wearing these especially when we go to Vail and ski or during the holidays. They can take a basic outfit and make it FABULOUS. I love to wear a scarf with dress and tops and jeans.
 


 
Happy first day of AUTUMN!! What are you most looking forward to?


You May Also Like

0 comments