Show and Tell....3 Things I Can't Live Without

by - Wednesday, September 07, 2016

 
Today I am sharing 3 things I can't live without!!! Of course it goes without saying food, water and shelter...however, I wanted to make it a little more fun than that.
 
I am very grateful for the roof over my head, the food I can fill my body with daily and fresh, clean water (I drink a gallon plus a day).
 
1) Cell Phone
 

Sadly, yes this is a top priority...
Photos, email, text messages, and apps all in one place. My cell phone contains my life. I can online shop, read blogs, play games, take pictures and everything is in one place. Need to know how to get to a location...Goggle Maps to the rescue. Need a phone number for a doctor's office the Internet is at your fingers. One simple device has somehow made my life so much simpler. I do try to not use my phone at meal times so I can enjoy conversation and time with family or friends.

2) Cheat Nights

I try to follow a pretty basic meal plan but once a week I have a cheat night. Give me Mexican food, wine or steak and I am happy. Carrots cake, something chocolate or cookies, I am a happy girl!!!

 
 
3) Workout clothes and my tennis shoes!!!
 
I am typically in workout clothes at some point during the day and have my tennis shoes on also. I became a big runner about 2-3 years ago and have run a couple of half marathons. I love cardio and resistance training. My favorite workout class at the local gym I am part of is Celeb Barre! FYI I do not actually know how to IRON very well.
 


You May Also Like

0 comments