Friday Favorites

by - Friday, September 09, 2016

Happy FRIYAY!!! Today I am linking up with Erika, Narci and Andrea for Friday Favorites...does anyone else feel like they just didn't have enough hours in the day this week?! Short weeks are always the worst!!


I am so excited to be head to Killeen (HOME) this weekend to celebrate this wonderful woman...my MOM!!! It is her birthday on Saturday!! I am so very blessed to call my mom my best friend!

 
Pumpkin Spice latte's at Starbucks are back and my heart is oh so happy!!! This is my Friday treat to myself!

 
I am so excited for the return of Grey's Anatomy and Scandal!!! Grey's returns September 22nd and I can't find a date for Scandal. :-(

 
Football!!! Baylor had a great weekend and I am looking forward to the game Saturday against SMU!!! Also #11 University of TX (my Mom's team) plays this weekend also. Looking forward to watching both games!

 
 
Sunday I am looking forward to getting POUND certified in Austin, TX and bringing this workout to the gym I work at!!!

You May Also Like

0 comments