Stranded-Three Movies

by - Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Today I am linking up with Shay and Erika for Stranded-Three Movies edition.

 
If you were Stranded with 3 movies on a desert island what would you want to watch? This is a tough one!!!

1) Pretty Woman
 
I have always loved this movie. I love all things Julia Roberts!!

2) Steel Magnolias

 
 
I love how this is a true Southern movie. It was filmed just an hour from where I live now. :-)



3) Sweet Home Alabama
 
 
This is just a cute chick flick! I would probably always have the song stuck in my head though.
 
If I could add a couple more to my bag and since I would have Netflix...this was an earlier edition of Stranded I would also probably watch Christmas Story, The Notebook and Disney movies on repeat. :-) 

You May Also Like

0 comments