Friday Favorites

by - Friday, March 02, 2018

HAPPY FRIDAY! It is hard to believe it is the first Friday in March already! Where is this year going?



I am so excited to share 3 of my favorites this Friday. They include, TX, Dr. Seuss and my grandmother.

ONE

Happy Birthday to this amazing lady. Today she is 85 years young, and is also celebrating her 67th wedding anniversary. She and my grandfather got married on her 18th birthday.

My grandmother has taught me many things...she is the best cook. OMG her scrambled eggs, any veggie she makes is delicious and she taught me the secret ingredient to chocolate chip cookies.

She has been there for me from first steps to my wedding day and beyond.

Not many people get to say their grandmother is alive when they are 31 but I am very blessed to!



TWO

Today is TX Independence Day!

THREE

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss...I remember from a young age reading Dr. Seuss. From Green Eggs and Ham to One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish. 

I love all the fun riddles and messages hidden in his books! They are some that are quit the tongue twister!


You May Also Like

1 comments