Friday Favorites

by - Friday, March 23, 2018

Happy Friday! As usual I am linking up with Andrea, Erika and Narci for another week of Friday Favorites! I can't believe EASTER is almost here!

I wanted to share a few EASTER basket goodies for all ages today! I am 31 years old and still love getting a chocolate Easter bunny on Easter Sunday!

1) William Sonoma and Pottery Barn

These are perfect item to add to anyone's Easter basket and they are sooo good! Right now you can get 20 percent off all Easter candy at William Sonoma!

I personally love their gummy candies but you can't go wrong with jelly beans! I got some for my dad!


Pottery Barn has some of my favorite Easter plates right now as does Pottery Barn kids! I am loving all the Peter Rabbit Stuff that is out right now!


Peter Rabbit plates


2) Fun statement earrings and travel case

Jewelry
3) Books for the book lover

I love Usborne books and books just in general.  I just finished reading The Wedding Date...it was super cute, a good chick lit read, but warning parts of it are rated R.


The Wedding Date

4) I am loving the BBG workouts and have a fun update coming soon to the blog...be looking for some healthy breakfast ideas on Wednesday and a recap of Week 1 of BBG. So far I have completed all 3 LISS workouts and 2 resistance workouts. I am a sweaty mess when I finish and loving the workouts so far!

5) Dry Shampoo



I am currently loving the Queen Bee Hippie dry shampoo. The lady who owns the company is local to the Shreveport/Bossier area and I recently tried her dry shampoo. It is not a spray it is more of a powder. NEVER EVER in my life have I been able to go 3 days without washing my hair!! OMG I love this product. You can order through her FB page.

Dry Shampoo

I hope everybody has a wonderful weekend enjoying the warmer temperatures!

You May Also Like

2 comments