What's up Wednesday

by - Wednesday, February 28, 2018

 
 
Today, I am joining Mel, Sheaffer and Shay for What's Up Wednesday, where I answer a series of questions. I will be sharing a random assortment of things that are up in my life. Let's get to it....

 

1) What We're Eating This Week...

I recently got an INSTAPOT. I have been making hard boiled eggs in it as a test. OMG 7 minutes and they are done. The INSTAPOT is life changing in this way. I made egg salad for dinner last night and it was super yummy. I think the whole process took me 10 minutes MAX.
 
I have been back to healthy eating with oatmeal, and healthy options.
 
More to come on the INSTAPOT soon.
 
I tried something similar to the TYSON mix bowl and am excited to try the pot roast soon!
 

 
 

2) What I'm Reminiscing About...

Our recent ski trip and all the snow....I had fun on the slopes. Lots of yummy food, wine and time with the hubby! Already looking forward to our next trip in May.
 


 

3) What I'm Loving...

The new Spring collection of Stella and Dot launches soon and I am loving all the fun blues and greens! This collection makes me want to pack a getaway bag and get to the BEACH!
 

 

4) What We've Been Up To...

Last night I went with friends to see Fifty Shades Freed. There are so many fun movies out right now I want to see.
 
Peter Rabbit
The Greatest Showman
Blank Panther

5) What I'm Dreading...

Not so much dreading but I am over all this RAIN! It literally has been raining nonstop for a week. It is either pouring, sprinkling or drizzling. If it stops it is then just sooo humid!

6) What I'm Working On....

My grandmother's 85th birthday is Friday. I have been gathering photos of her throughout the years. All of her family and girlfriends wrote her little notes and it is funny to read them.
 
One from my great aunt recalls when my great aunt was little she pulled up all my grandmother's flowers she was 4-5 years old and my grandfather promptly spanked her. He knew how important those flowers were to my grandmother and she just went and destroyed them.
 
birthday celebration
 

7) What I'm Excited About...

Celebrating my Grandmother's birthday! Surprising her with family and friends on Friday!

8) What I'm Watching/Reading...

I currently just finished The Antelope in the Living Room by Melanie Shankle. It was a cute little book about marriage. Now I am reading the Last Mrs. Parrish, which is a great suspense/thriller.

9) What I'm Listening To....

Grey's Anatomy, This is Us, The Crown
 
I am not a huge music person, specifically listen to a certain genre of music, artist etc. However, I have been catching up on shows on Netflix.
 
What should I add to my list?

10) What I'm Wearing...

stella and dot
 
I am loving this fun scarf and earrings!

11) What I'm Doing this Weekend...

Spending time with my grandmother for her birthday and seeing my husband. He has been back in Shreveport this week.

12) What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month...

Warmer temperatures, getting reading for Easter and SPRING.

13) What Else is New...

Nothing really....we are hosting a baby shower next week at the house. How cute is this theme? 'Let's TACO bout that baby"

14) BONUS...What is your favorite place to travel for Spring Break?

 I enjoy skiing during Spring Break and saving the Beach for summer. My mom is off to Seaside, FL this week with girlfriends and I am so jealous.
 
skiing


You May Also Like

0 comments