Easter Peeps Dessert

by - Thursday, March 29, 2018


Last week I was browsing PINTEREST for Easter desserts I could make for my small group. I knew I wanted something festive, colorful and that involved Easter in some way. I stumbled across this Easter dirt cake recipe and kinda modified it to a small version and individual cups so kiddos and adults could enjoy! 

Ingredients

1) Chocolate and vanilla pudding
2) Oreos
3) Green icing
4) Easter m and m (pastel colors)
5) Peeps
6) Cups 


Step 1)

In a small clear cup spoon out half chocolate/half vanilla pudding. I used 1 pudding cup to make 2 cups of the dessert. I choose to put the chocolate pudding on the bottom because I put the crushed Oreos on top of the vanilla pudding. 

Step 2)

Take frosting out of Oreos and put to side...place chocolate parts of Oreos in ziplock bag and crush. I choose to just crush up with my hands because it was quick and easy. Layer crushed Oreos on top of vanilla pudding. 

Step 3) 

Use icing to layer on top of Oreos. I choose green so it looked like Easter grass. This particular icing was easy to use and quick.

Step 4)

Layer your Easter M and M's on top of the icing. I just used a handful per cup. 

Step 5)

Place a peep on top! I choose to put a toothpick in the bottom of my Peep so it would stand up better!!

Step 6)

Eat and ENJOY!!! 



You May Also Like

1 comments