Friday Favorites

by - Friday, March 09, 2018

Happy FRIDAY! Today, I am linking up with Narci, Andrea and Erika for this week's edition of Friday Favorites!!

friyay
 
This week I went to Austin, for a little retail therapy with the Momma! It has been a rough couple of weeks between work, back pain and some little hiccups in the road.

I stopped into Banana Republic and I found some great traditional SPRING pieces. Here in TX it is cooler in the AM and then it warms up! These little sweaters are the perfect weight and I have bought them season after season. This year I got pink.

Here I am wearing it in green last year!

 
The green will be perfect for St. Patricks' Day coming up soon!
The SPRING Stella and Dot line launched this week. I love all the bright colors and textures they used with this collection. Hello corals, blues, greens and all things tropical. This collection makes me want to grab a drink and go to the beach!

stella and dot
 


Today we are throwing a baby shower for a couple in our small group! I am off to make some taco meat and chicken and some yummy enchilada dip!!


You May Also Like

2 comments