What's Up Wednesday

by - Wednesday, June 28, 2017


Today I am linking up with Mel, Sheffar and Shay for What's Up Wednesday.

1) What I'm Eating this Week...

I am trying to get back on track with meal planning so I have been enjoying oatmeal, greek yogurt, pretzels, and lots of healthy protein (chicken, shrimp and steak) along with veggies. My current favorite is a mix of cucumbers, tomatoes and cheese.

Recently I also have been enjoying the RedRock Grilled Shrimp at Longhorn Steakhouse which is near my house in Temple.

2)  What I'm Reminiscing About...

Our trip to Alaska last June...we are going again in May 2018 and I can't wait to see all the whales and glaciers.




3) What I'm Loving...

Sitting out on my little sunroom when I get home from work each evening and just relaxing and reading a good book. :-)



4) What We've Been Up To...

Sadly, I have been to two funerals in the last week. My godmothers' husband passed and family friend. I have been busy working on the house and just enjoying time learning the family business.

5) What I'm Dreading...

Tomorrow I am getting some new air units installed at my business. I am just dreading it because hubby won't be here to help and I know nothing about AC units.

6) What I'm Working On...

Things around the house...it is a constant project. I am planning some new plants in my front flower bed and adjusting to life in TX.



7) What I'm Excited About...

Getting to see my husband this weekend and celebrating my father in laws birthday and the 4th of July!!!

8) What I'm Watching/Reading

Currently I just finished When Life Happens and I started Elin Hilderbrands' new book The Identicals this week.



9) What I'm Listening To...

I am not a big music listener I listen in the car but that is really it. I have been listening to the sounds of business...quarters, candy machines, and issues at the stores.

10) What I'm Wearing...

Shorts and Tees...my summer outfit is JCrew shorts and a basic Banana Republic tshirt.

11) What I'm Doing this Weekend..

Celebrating my father in laws birthday and the 4th of July.

12) What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month...

Celebrating my grandfather's 85 birthday!!!

13) What Else is New...

Nothing really...just enjoying every moment. I am looking forward to a weekend of relaxation and family time.

You May Also Like

0 comments