Friday Favorites

by - Friday, June 23, 2017

Today I am linking up with Andrea, Narci and Erika for Friday Favorites!!!

Whew it sure has been a super hot week...with tropical storm Cindy I thought maybe we would see some rain but NOPE!!!

This week has been a whirlwind with the passing of my Godmother's husband and just the normal everyday things going on.

I have started a regular workout routine and taught my first Barre class this week at T3 in Temple. :-)

I am loving all the fun and bright colors of Summer and recently planted some flowers on my back porch....I love coming home and seeing them in the evening. A friendly neighborhood cat decided to enjoy my lounge chairs.



This week I enjoyed coffee (well the pink drink) so refreshing at Starbucks with a friend from small group, lunch with 2 friends from childhood and just time with family. It is good for the soul to spend time with those special to you.

Stella and Dot released some new favorites and some amazing studs this week and I am starting to look forward to all the fun Fall pieces they have coming out.


Recently I found a new blog LaLa Life thanks to a friend and have been following along. She does daily book suggestions of what she is reading and I have been downloading and filling my night stand with her book recommendations. Currently I am reading, When Life Happened and OMG I didn't see that coming. I thought it was pretty predictable but man oh man does it have a twist.


Hopefully I will be more exciting next week but I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

You May Also Like

0 comments