Friday Favorites

by - Saturday, July 15, 2017

Today I'm linking up with Andrea, Narci and Erika for Friday Favorites!!!



1) The Nordstrom anniversary sale is open for card holders. Sadly I am not a card holder but my mom is and we are going to shop the sale next week. I have been wanting some booties, new sweaters for a trip in May (Alaska) and also my birthday is next month and I love to shop the sale for that and early Christmas gifts. Which are your favorite help me decide?!?!






2) Small Group
This week I hosted small group at my house...we had fun playing in a kiddie pool and just being social. We made s'mores as the evening went on and it was so fun to see the excitement on the kids face.





My grill isn't working so I used a terra cotta pot, some aluminum foil, charcoal and lighter fluid and BAM I had a mini fire pit for roasting marshmallows for S'mores. SO YUMMY!!!

3) Fresh fruits and veggies

I needed to go get some whey protein (I make smoothies and drink it after workouts) and discovered the store I went to was more of a grocery store with fresh fruits, veggies, vitamins etc.


4) Fresh Flowers

5) TX certificate

I renewed my Texas education certificate and now can teach again in TEXAS!! YeeHaw





You May Also Like

0 comments