Sunday Funday-Baking Edition

by - Sunday, June 25, 2017

HAPPY SUNDAY!!!

Lately, I have been making lots of desserts and one in particular. It is an old recipe my mom says she made in High School but I just discovered.

Dump Cake....:-) Yummy, Yummy and so dirt simple!!!

Ingredients
1 can of cheery, apple, peach etc. pie filling
1 box of Yellow cake mix
2 sticks of butter





Directions
1. Heat over to 250
2. Spray 9 x 13 baking pan with Pam
3. Dump pie filling into baking pan (I use a spoon to make sure I get all my filling spread evenly across the pan)
4. Dump a yellow cake mix on top of pie filling (cover evenly) I like to use a dry spoon and spread my cake mix evenly in pan
5. Melt two sticks of button and pour over dry cake mix (spread evenly)
6. Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown


I like to put ice cream on top of mine (vanilla) once it has baked and cooled.

Yummy easy dessert and perfect for summer time.


You May Also Like

0 comments