Friday Favorites

by - Friday, June 02, 2017

Today I am linking up with Andrea, Narci and Erika for Friday Favorites.

1) SMALL GROUP

Since being back in TX I have reconnected with a friend from childhood who leads small group at her house. This past week I was able to have the opportunity to open up and let out all my feelings with these girls. I know they won't judge me and will love and help me during the tough times.

2) Rodan and Fields

I had fake eyelashes on and off for about the last 4-5 years. I LOVED them and used several different people throughout having them on. When I moved to TX I just didn't love the way they were looking so shortly after Disney I took them off. I started using Rodan and Fields Lash Boost this week and am truly loving it. It is so simple and easy to use. I apply it right after my morning shower, finish getting ready and apply my makeup last thing so it has time to set and dry. I am excited to see the results and will keep yall posted.

3) JCREW shorts

For several years I have been wearing the Jcrew 4 in shorts and have them in sooo many colors. They fit true to size and wash and wear very well. They are a simple, easy put on and go item and I always know they will work. :-) I wore them daily at Disney.


4) SUMMER TIME

I am ready for BBQs, time in the sun and just relaxing. I love Summer because there are so many fun celebrations. From Memorial Day to birthdays and 4th of July there is just something festive going on all season long.

5) BOOKS

I love reading Shay (Mix and Match Mamma's) monthly book review and just started Behind Closed Doors. For some reason I can't get it sync with my iPad so I have been reading on my phone but I am loving it sooo far.



You May Also Like

0 comments