Weekend Recap-Furniture and Father's Day

by - Monday, June 19, 2017

Whew what a whirlwind of a weekend!!! Happy Monday blogging world.

Thursday afternoon I headed to Shreveport, LA. We recently bought a townhouse there so I went to close on the property and help pack up and transport things back to Temple. I got there around 2 on Thursday afternoon and was back in Temple by Friday about 6ish.

The townhouse is in the subdivision we were originally going to build in. It has 3 bedrooms and 2 and a half baths and is perfect for when the hubby is in Shreveport...a place to lay his head and get some work done.

Friday afternoon I spent cleaning house, waiting on furniture for the bedroom and just relaxing.
I got a surprise while cleaning my grill....a little mouse was living inside. I think you could hear my scream around the whole it freaked me out so much. I don't do rodents!!!!

New furniture arrived from West Elm...I got the bed frame and a dresser for the hubby. My only complaint about West Elm delivery was the men who delivered the furniture spoke very very very little English so it was hard to communicate with them.


The random plug above the dresser controls the fan in our Master bedroom talk about strange!!! This house was built in the late 1960s and I believe the fan was installed afterwards.

I am truly loving how the room is all coming together though. :-)

Sunday, I hosted the first event at our new house in Temple. I invited everyone over for hotdogs and hamburgers for Father's Day.



Yesterday evening I finished watching 13 Reasons Why on Netflix...I have to say the ending has me left questioning like what happens now?!?!

I am looking for a new series to watch now if anyone has any suggestions?!?!?



You May Also Like

0 comments