Show and Tell Tuesday

by - Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Hi Friends...it is Tuesday and I am linking up with Andrea over at momfessionals for Show and Tell Tuesday. Today's topic is TRAVELOUGE...I am going to highlight some of my most recent fun vacations!!!

1) Disney World

Recently we went to Disney World. This was the first theme park experience my husband and I have had and we have been together 11 years (married 8). I enjoyed Disney as an adult. My favorite rides were Soarin (at EPCOT), Mt. Kilimanjaro (Animal Kingdom) and of course Space Mountain (Magic Kingdom). We enjoyed yummy food at California Grill (Contemporary Resort), Japanese at EPCOT and many many Mickey Mouse ice cream bars.



2) Alaska

June 2016 we went on a family cruise to Alaska with my inlaws, brother in law and then husband and I. It was so nice to escape the warm temperatures of Louisiana and Texas and explore Alaska. We saw bears, hiked a glacier and went dog sledding. We are returning in May of 2018 for another Alaskan adventure.














3) Vail, CO

Each year in either February or March my husband and I take a ski vacation to Vail, CO. My husband grew up skiing Vail. We know the mountain, village and restaurants and it is something we look forward to every year.







You May Also Like

1 comments