Sunday Quirky Facts about the Beasons

by - Sunday, October 23, 2016

Happy Sunday FUNDAY!!!

1) My husband Greg and I met in college...many people believe I transferred to Baylor because of him. However, I already had the plans to transfer and met him about a month before the second half of my Sophomore year.

2) I am an only child...my cousin and I pretty much grew up as sisters. She is 2 years older but we only were one year difference throughout school.

3) My husband loves flavor and spice. He grew up in Louisiana but doesn't consider himself really Cajun. He loves shrimp and grits, jambalaya, gumbo and crawfish.

4) We love to travel....we have been on a cruise every year together since the year we got engaged.

5) When my husband Greg proposed I told him I wanted roses. I meant I wanted like a trail of rose petals. However, he proposed in Tyler Rose Garden.

6) My family owns coin laundry mats...however, I didn't learn how to do laundry until my Senior year of high school.

7) I love to run...I have run several half marathons.

8) In 8 years of marriage...I have had 3 pretty major surgeries. ACL (tore it snow skiing), Jaw surgery and my wisdom teeth out.

9) My favorites candies are Sour Patch and Trolli gummi worms.

10) I love Star Wars and Star Trek.

You May Also Like

0 comments