Friday Favorites

by - Friday, October 07, 2016

Today, I am linking up with Narci, Andrea and Erika for Friday Favorites!!


1) Stella and Dot holiday launch!!! I am so excited about this amazing new collection!! So many beautiful pieces. This weekend if you spend 100 dollars you get 25 off too!!  Stellaanddot.com/sites/kelliwbeason



2) POUND

Today I teach my first POUND class. At the studio I work at 25 people can sign up for this class....so far 24 are signed up ahhhh!! To say I am nervous is an understatement!!


3) REVEL

Shreveport does a week long carnival type event each year in October. It is a arts and music festial. Many local artists from Louisiana and the surrounding areas come and sell art and then different bands play nightly. My father in laws business sponsors the information booth so we get to go for free each year. We haven't been in a while however, we are going to tonight. I am excited to get a Muffaletta Pizza and Funnel Cake. 


4) Car Shopping

We have finally made a decision and I we ordered a VOLVO XC90. I won't get it for about 4-6 months though sadly. BUT BUT BUT...We are doing European delivery and going to SWEDEN to get the car. 


5) One week from today, I will be in the AIR and headed to New York!! I am so excited to spend a couple of days in New York before we go on an anniversary trip to the Caribbean. I can't believe we have been married 8 years on the 11th. 


You May Also Like

0 comments