Friday Favorites

by - Friday, October 28, 2016

Today, I am linking up with Erika, Narci and Andrea for Friday Favorites.

This has been one crazy week!!! Between returning from a trip and car issues I am very glad it is Friday and the start of a fun weekend.

Favorite #1

New York, New York

I loved Wicked and my hubby loved the Empire State Building. This was truly the trip of a lifetime.



 

Favorite #2

I am excited to crave a pumpkin this weekend with my hubby!!! We haven't craved a pumpkin together since our first year we were married.

 
 
Favorite #3
 
Fall!!! I am loving the cooler weather and all the Fall smells and scents right now. Pumpkins, Mums and Scarecrows galore!!!
 
 
 
Favorite #4
 
This is Us...I am loving this show right now!
 
 
 Favorite #5
 
Baylor Football...currently we are undefeated. We play the University of TX (my Mom's team) this weekend.
 
 
I can't believe October is almost over! I am ready to crave a pumpkin enjoy some candy and enjoy November and December!!
 
Bonus Favorite #6
 
I am almost done Christmas shopping!!!



You May Also Like

0 comments