Friday Favorites...Guys Gift Guy Verison

by - Friday, December 15, 2017

Today I am linking up with Andrea, Narci and Erika for Friday Favorites!!!




This time of year give me all the Christmas movies...I love to watch the Hallmark channel in the evenings. I know they are all very predictable but they are happy!!! 

I love Tim Allen in the SANTA CLAUS and Charlie Brown is always a favorite. 

What is your favorite Christmas movie? I love Home Alone, Elf and the Grinch...but also love the classics of Rudolph and Frosty the Snowman.

Chritmas cookies....Every year during the holidays my mom makes Swedish Spritz cookies. She has her great grandmother's original spritz cookie maker from Sweden that she brought over when she came to the USA. I look forward to these cookies all year long. They are light and sweet but ooo so yummy. When I was in Sweden in February...my husband and I got her a new Spritz cookie maker because the original one is just sooo old and we want to keep and enjoy it but still enjoy the yummy cookies. 



I recently discovered the website HUCKBERRY. It has awesome things for the men in your life! I bought the hubby a new gym bag for Christmas and I can't wait for him to open it. I personally loved that it had a separate area for his shoes!!

I am excited to give my dad his gift also...when he gets home the evenings and it is cooler he enjoys wearing a casual shirt with PJ pants. I have found he honestly loves the PJ pants from GAP that were given to him years ago.

I typically find the men in the family are the hardest to shop for so many this gave you some ideas. :-)

Everybody deserves some SPARKLE in their life and I am covering shipping on Stella and Dot jewels until Sunday when we have Christmas cutout. I personally am loving the new GEMMA earrings and bracelet. I love the versatility of Stella and Dot pieces are these earrings are no exception. They can be worn as a stud or more of a statement piece.

Merry Christmas blogging world! I am off to wrap some presents and head to work on this cold December day!!!

You May Also Like

1 comments