2017 Year in Review Jan-May

by - Wednesday, December 27, 2017

WOW it is crazy how fast this year has flown by....

I wanted to recap 2017 so I can remember all the fun amazing memories that were made!!

January

In January we rang in the New Year in Shreveport....most years we are on a holiday cruise with my inlaws so this was something new and fun. We ate pasta at a local Italian restaurant and enjoyed a bottle of champagne at home!!

We looked at houses for our upcoming move and my dad ran for city council.

We celebrated TRUMP winning and I enjoyed lots of cuddles from the little girl I babysat.




February

February was celebrated with a trip to Vail, CO to ski and a trip aboard to SWEDEN to get my new car!!! My great grandmother immigrated from Sweden to the USA so this was trip of a lifetime. We had a layover in London so we got to experience Winsor Castle and shop around a little bit.












March

March was celebrated by moving to TX and closing on a new house. Starting a new business venture and my dad turning 65.




APRIL

In April, furniture officially arrived in TX and I started decorating the house. We celebrated EASTER in Louisiana and adjusted to spending time in LA and TX. 





MAY

In May we went on our second vacation of the year to the happiest place on EARTH Disney World for a week! It was not fun getting there multiple flight delays but we had so much fun!!! Thanks to an amazing friend planning our vacation. We stayed at the Contemporary which was so convenient because of the shuttle in the hotel. We also enjoyed dinner at California Grill on the top amazing!!





You May Also Like

0 comments