Friday Favorites...Cookie Exchange

by - Friday, December 08, 2017

Today I am linking up with Erika, Narci and Andrea for Friday Favorites....

Some parts of TX got snow last night...Austin, College Station, Houston etc. sadly in where I am in Central TX we did not. 

This make me LOL!!!



Last night I hosted my first annual cookie exchange in our new house. I sent out invites a couple of weeks ago and asked everybody to bring 2 dozen cookies. I also had dinner for everybody with ham and cheese sliders, soups (baked potato, broccoli and cheese, and Mix and Match Mama's Tex Mex). I had multiple vendors also so people could get some Christmas shopping done. We enjoyed the colder temperatures and just visiting.

I got the baked potato and broccoli and cheese from McAlister's and just heated them up on the stove and then kept warm in the crockpot. I sadly didn't get a picture of everyone's yummy cookies but here are some pictures of the evening. 







Everybody was given a little box and cookie cutter as a party favor and so they could enjoy some cookies at home. I had a little over 15 people over last evening and it was a fun tradition I hope to continue next year maybe with appetizers or something different to change it up a bit. 

I am loving Stella and Dot new holiday collection and BONUS right now....I am covering shipping on orders over 50 and then if you spend 100 you get a free pair of sparkle or luxe studs. My link to shop is stellaanddot.com/kelliwbeason



Wednesday evening the hubby and I headed to Austin because he needed to replace his cell phone. I was able to do some Christmas shopping he needed and idea for me. I have been eyeing a new ski jacket and pants. I have had my current set for 8 years and the pants are starting to show their age along with a few rips and tears from falls (ACL). My jacket was white and uh so dirty. Never again will I get white lol!!!


I hope everybody has a fun weekend and enjoys these cooler temperatures. I am off to a wedding tonight and then having coffee with a girlfriend Saturday. The hubby is off to Alabama to see his grandfather for the holidays. 




You May Also Like

0 comments