Friday Favorites

by - Friday, February 16, 2018

Today, I am linking up with Andrea (Momfessionals), Erika (TabandErika) and Narci (GraceandLove) for Friday Favorites!

friday favorites
This past week we have been in Vail, CO enjoying the snow and skiing. We have for the last 8 years headed to CO for skiing over the Valentine's/Presidents' Day weekend.

skiing
I plan to recap our trip and talk about our ski experience and the all the wonderful restaurants we visited. A few of our favorites are Lancelot (prime rib) and Montauk for seafood.

On this trip I have been using several new hair products and LOVING them.

I am really loving Dry Bar and Big Sexy products right now. They give my hair a lot of volume!

hair products



This past week I took some pictures with my sweet friend Savannah and OMG I love them. Who said laundry can't be fun?!?!



You May Also Like

2 comments