Q and A

by - Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Q and A with Kelli


Recently I have had a lot of reader questions from blogger and Facebook. I thought I would take a minute today to answer 7 quick questions.

Why 7? It is a lucky number :-)


Question 1

How long have you and your husband been married/ how did you meet?


 
We have been married 9 years. I can't believe that in October we will have celebrated 10 years of wedded bliss. :-)

My cousin introduced us. I knew that I was transferring to Baylor University, she was currently at Baylor. I had just broken up with my high school boyfriend...long distance is hard. She told me she had a guy I needed to meet.

We meet at the local Waco mall in a shoe store lol. Don't ask me the name I don't remember. My cousin and I were in their browsing. Greg and I had chatted on AOL IM  for about 2-3 weeks before we actually meet. We hung out at the mall and that evening he invited me to dinner.

He asked me out that evening and since then we have been together.

QUESTION 2

Where are you from?

I am from Killeen, TX. It is the home to the Ft. Hood army base. I grew up here and just recently returned in March of 2017.

bluebonnets

Texas

Question 3

What is your favorite place to vacation to? I love both the beach and skiing. My favorite trips with my husband have been to VAIL, CO and the many Caribbean cruises we have taken.

vail

Question 4

How old is your house?

modern home

modern home


It was built in 1969 and is a wonderful mix of modern and contemporary!

Question 5

Who often do you workout and what are your favorite workouts?

I try to workout 3-5 days a week.

I enjoy strength based training and running for cardio.

Question 6

What made you decide to move back to TX and run laundromats? (most asked question)

laundry

laundry


See this blog post....http://classysoutherntexan.blogspot.com/2018/02/why-laundrymat.html

It is a family business and I wanted to be closer to home.

Question 7

What is your favorite thing to do on the weekend?

The weekends are our busy time as people wait until then to do their laundry. However, I enjoy visiting either Waco or Austin on the weekends. I love to lounge and read. I take Saturdays and Sunday's to do cardio as I have a little more time.

You May Also Like

0 comments