Friday Favorites

by - Friday, February 02, 2018

Today, I am linking up with Erika, Narci and Andrea for Friday Favorites. WOW it is already February...I don't know about you but January also seems to drag by for me. I think it is the hype of coming down from having constant events, activities, and all the excitement of the holidays to keep us busy.

We being January thinking we need to organize, eat healthy and go to the gym!!

This week has been busy as we begin to prep to leave for a full week of skiing. I always like to lay out all the major ski equipment about 2 weeks in advance to make sure we have all the gloves, beanies, goggles, helmets, and layers we will need for skiing. As a TEXAN I don't have much cold weather gear so it is important to make sure we haven't lost anything.

It seems we always have because we have loaned out ski equipment that hasn't been returned. AHHHH

This year we each had to get a new set of goggles and hubby needed new gloves.

I needed some new layering pieces...I stopped into Dick's Sporting Goods yesterday and have to say what is NIKE thinking. I am not a BARBIE. I typically wear a size small but goodness me even the Medium felt super tight and no thank you. With all the bulky gear anyways I don't want something feeling skin tight on me.

I continued browsing around the store and ended up with two Calia by Carrie Underwood tops that were on sale!! Win Win

I got one in this pretty plum and then another in black. They are the perfect weight for skiing or some colder weather days!


We are gearing up for Super Bowl Sunday at our house and I am so excited to share SuperBowl commercial bingo from Coffee, Pancakes and Dreams.

I think this will be super fun for kids and adults alike. We also are doing a SuperBowl pot and I can't wait to see who wins. The Eagles or Patriots...I truly just watch for the commercials.

 
What is on your menu for SuperBowl Sunday? I think these recipes from Mix and Match Mama are super easy and fun if you are still looking to add something to your menu!

 
 
I was talking to my dad this week and got my hubby some new tools for Valentine's Day. He has a racquet set but truly needed some nut drivers.
 
 
What are you planning to get the extra special person in your life for Valentine's Day?

If you need some jewelry...be sure to check out stellaanddot.com/kelliwbeason
 





 
 
 
 
 
 
 


You May Also Like

2 comments