Life Lately....

by - Sunday, March 05, 2017

Life lately around here has consisted of packing, moving drama and some fun time with family and friends!!!


Tuesday, in Louisiana was Fat Tuesday which means KING CAKE, purple, gold and green!!! Fat Tuesday is the end of Mardi Gras and the beginning of Lent. My sweet husband gave up sweets and God Bless his soul that one is going to be hard to do!!



I decided instead of splurging and wasting calories on Tuesday, I would do a 30 minute spin class and enjoy some yummy food at home. :-) While, I do enjoy sweets I splurge more on cheat nights (Friday or Saturday) and have my wine and dessert.


Tuesday afternoon, I also cleaned out my closet and donated 4 bags of clothes to Goodwill. It felt good to clean out the closet before the move and I only kept what I truly wear and truly love. Face it I live in workout pants these days lol.


Speaking of what is your favorite brand of workout wear?!? I love Zella, Nike and LuLulemon.


Thursday, was my sweet grandmother's 84th birthday. We weren't able to travel down and celebrate with her but we sent my parents a King Cake and she enjoyed it as her birthday cake.



Also, on Thursday, new arrivals launched with Stella and Dot...I am excited for some Spring trunk shows!!






Saturday evening, the hubs and I went to dinner at the Petroleum Club and enjoyed a steak dinner with dessert afterwards at the Steakhouse. Carrot cake just was screaming my name and I couldn't turn it down.



I have been busy cleaning at home and wanted to share some of my favorite products!!!


OMG these Mr. Clean Magic Reach Scrubbing brushes will change your LIFE....just say Thank You later!!! These easily clean my shower and bath in about 2-3 minutes. They are easy and when you finish using the little pad they just go right in the trash. :-)




Downy Un-Stopables are amazing too!!! I add a little cup to each load of my laundry and they make my towels, sheets and just everything smell sooo good!!


Well...I am off to continue packing and cleaning...Happy Sunday!!!

You May Also Like

0 comments