Friday Favorites

by - Friday, February 24, 2017

 
Today I am linking up with Andrea, Erika and Narci for Friday Favorites and can I just say I am so happy it is Friday and a weekend at home. I literally think so far in 2017 I have been home one maybe two weekends.

I am so happy to say that we have purchased a house in TX and will close at the end of March!!! I am so excited for this new journey to begin. :-)



My blog over the next few months will probably be mostly about moving and the little renovations we plan to do. :-) The house is over 50 years old so it will be a fun little project.

This week was hard because I told the family I babysit for and the gym/studio I work at when my last day would be. :-( I love the little girl I nanny for and you can't beat the amazing classes at the gym I teach at.

This Saturday will be my last weekend to teach POUND in Shreveport.

I have been reading a lot this month with all the travel we have done and these books have been two of my favorites.

 
 
The weather in Shreveport has been amazing and is making me very ready for all things SPRING. My Pottery Barn catalog arrived this week and I loved all the fun Easter pieces. I just can't quite wrap my head around decorating for the holiday quite yet.

I am ready for a weekend at home...we will be celebrating my Mother in law's 60th birthday!!

You May Also Like

0 comments